We are pleased to announce we reopened on the 1st of June. Our children’s safety is always at the forefront of our minds: that’s why we developed new guidelines and procedures to keep your little ones safe. From strict handwashing practices to social distancing between parents and internal social bubbles, our team is prepared to carry out government guidelines and get your little one back to a normal routine.
Children thrive on routine and stability. With the past few months behind us, we are now looking forward to moving back to normal life. We love helping children learn and grow and our team is raring to go. Here is some key information for parents before we welcome back our students.
New Safety Measures
To protect our children, staff, parents, and carers, we created several new safety measures:
- We are temperature checking all children who enter the nursery before they enter their room they must be temperature checked and have a temperature below 38.0 degrees.
- Parents and carers will not be allowed to enter their child’s room, a staff member will collect your child from their room door.
- We are asking parents/carers to adhere to social distancing whilst in the nursery.
- The front door has a new automatic hand gel dispenser which we are asking everyone to use before entering the nursery.
- The front door also has a thermal facial recognition camera that allows entry into the nursery, this studies the parent/carers’ biometric data and if they have a temperature an alarm will sound and entry will be suspended.
- We are creating social bubbles in the nursery, once your child is in their room, they will not come into contact with anyone other than their usual staff carers. We are also limiting the number of children in their room and not reopening fully until we feel it is safe to do so.
- Each classroom has its own toileting facilities and outdoor areas, so we can easily socially distance from other rooms whilst keeping all of our children’s favorite activities going.
- Any toys used throughout the day will be disinfected using a virucidal spray which is proven to remove coronavirus. Each bubble will have more staff than required to make sure the strictest hygiene standards are adhered to.
- We will also all be spending as much time as possible in our outdoor areas, each age group has their own garden area so now it’s summer this will be an ideal time to get outdoors to have some fun.
- The list is extensive if you’d like the full details please email email@example.com to be provided with the most recent risk assessment.
We are also incredibly grateful to anyone working on the frontlines and want to do whatever we can to help. That’s why we’re offering a special 50% discount a full months invoice for parents working with the NHS or other frontline service*. This special offer allows parents to focus on work while we look after the development and socialisation of your child.
Our purpose-built day nursery is situated right next to the Nottingham Arboretum and is the perfect place for inquisitive minds to learn and grow. With ample outdoor activities, plenty of classroom space for students, engaging lesson plans, and modern technology like touch screens and computers present in every classroom, our day nursery is a modern learning space for budding minds.
All of our digital work is also monitored so parents can see how their children are doing with work, development and even what they had for lunch. Through our childcare app, children’s development is tracked and you can even add comments from home.
Who We Are
If you’re a prospective parent please feel free to contact us or book a visit or trial session. We have been a leading Nottingham day nursery for over 19 years and we’re proud to offer each of our children a safe, stimulating, and caring environment.
Education is incredibly important to development, especially at a young age. Our experienced teachers and carers have created specialised lesson plans to educate and engage and can’t wait to see your little ones in class again.
Our approach to teaching is multi-faceted and we consider every aspect of the day. From purpose-built classrooms to specially trained staff, safety measures to nutritious meal plans, we cover every aspect of your child’s day. Contact us today to find out more about what Stepping Stones has to offer and how to get placement. We can’t wait to get you and your little one started on an extraordinary journey.
Terms & Conditions:
- *50% discount applicable to NHS and Frontline staff. Discount will be applied to the Month 2 invoice and is for one month only.
- Proof of employment by the form of ID card or email address will be required at the point of sign up.
- The discount applies to the full total amount of invoice before any deductions (without funding)
- The discount applies to the amount after funding is deducted (with funding)